Wednesday, February 25

New Logo and Business Card from Plush Paper


I love new friends, but when they have talents and expertise that extend far beyond that which you have they seem to be heaven sent. I feel that way about Kathleen of Plush Paper Creations. She designed this fabulous new logo for my business including blog banner, website banner, and this beautiful new business card design. I have been telling everyone I was in the process of ordering new cards (I actually did not know where to begin). Then steps in Kathleen, the darling, and not only creates them all in the right format but tells me how to order the uber cheap (Vista Print) and get them even faster. So, thanks to you Kathleen. And to all out there who I have been promising a few business cards, or those of you who haven't asked but would like some to pass out to clients and the like, send me a little comment and I will get some in the mail! Oh, and don't forget to tell Kathleen how amazing she is!
I just think this designs is so perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! So lovely! I love the sweeping, swirling font of your business name, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great looking design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Robyn's Calligraphy