Thursday, February 5

2009 Wedding Season Offer

Everyone is gearing up for this coming wedding season and I am as excited as everyone else. While all you brides are putting the final touches to your fabulous list of vendors I wanted to give a little Thank You! This season I will be offering FREE standard table numbering when you book with Designs by Robyn Love for both your envelope addressing and day-of calligraphy. In addition to that offer, anyone who also books addressing for their save-the-date envelopes will receive 10% off the remaining day-of calligraphy! Spread the word.

5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing offer, Robyn. I plan on passing it on to my clients + readers alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calligraphy and your last name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love it! I look forward to taking you up on that offer, I have a couple big things in the works as we speak!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Robyn's Calligraphy