Wednesday, July 6

Victoria 1: Watercolor and Calligraphy Wedding Programs


I couldn't image a better client than what I found in Victoria. She was all trust in my style and judgment to design all her wedding day pieces just perfect. Today I would like to share with you these wonderful programs that I custom designed for her beautiful UK countryside wedding.


The calligraphy graces each page in my Lizzy font. Gaumond is the perfect companion. Then parts of the calligraphy watercolor map from her save the dates and invitations are placed on each page to carry the theme of this old world romance! Enjoy!!!







Interested in your own programs? Please contact me anytime to discuss your own. Prices starting at $200.00 for a set of 100.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Robyn's Calligraphy