Friday, September 18

Orchard Chic Wedding - Invitations

These are the invitations to my sister's chic orchard wedding. All calligraphy was either handwritten (like the envelopes) or scanned into the computer from the original artwork and printed on each invitation. The envelopes were chocolate brown with ivory calligraphy!

The awesome envelopes!

This is the envelopement that my sis sewed one by one for the invites!



This is their wedding logo that you will see other places!




I love doing single words to pop out on the invites. These were just her style.



Last but not least...the RSVP card and envelope. The envelopes were stamped with a custom stamp I made for them with their address. This stamp can be used in the future for Christmas cards and baby announcements (ok I'm thinking way ahead!). I loved the colors she picked. Can't wait to show off the wedding pictures....coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Robyn's Calligraphy