Sunday, May 17

Designs by Robyn Love is Expanding!


I feel like I am going crazy lately. I have forgot so many details you wouldn't believe. Part of it has to do with the fact that I am 4 1/2 months pregnant, but mostly it is due to the fact that my mind is busting at the seams with all the new avenues I am trying to go down with my business all at the same time. If I was only doing one new thing, or creating one new product I think I could handle it and my personal life. But, I have a dozen exciting new ventures in the pot at the same time. I wish I could unveil them all at the same time, but that would be too nice. Ha. And well, I am still putting the final touches on it all. But be sure to check back tomorrow for the first of my exciting news! Happy Event Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Robyn's Calligraphy